How to Apply
Steps to Endorsement by Nebraska Association for Infant Mental Health.
- Become a member
- Determine which Endorsement category is best for you based on your scope of practice: promotion, prevention, intervention, or leadership.
Register on EASy (https://naimh.myeasy.org/), NAIMH’s web-based system for compiling applications for Endorsement.
The first time you visit EASy, select “Register” under “New Applicant”
To register, EASy requires you to provide a brief description of your work, education, and RSC experiences. Complete and submit, including payment of the EASy Registration Fee
- Log into EASy using the username and password issued to you via email from EASy and begin to prepare your application!
- Work on your application! Contact the Endorsement Coordinator for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once completed, submit your application along with the Processing Fee.
- Your application will undergo an application review. For Infant Mental Health Specialist & Infant Mental Health Mentor applicants, you’ll also need to successfully pass an Endorsement exam.
- Proudly use your Endorsement credential to tell employers, parents, health and legal practitioners, and insurance providers that you have expertise related to the social and emotional development of infants and young children in families.